The library subscribes to Credo InfoLit, a suite of online, asynchronous modules for a variety of topics such as plagiarism, APA citations, getting started with research, paraphrasing, etc.
Under the Preview InfoLit section on this site you can see all the tutorials grouped by topic, such as Academic Integrity, Getting Started with Research & Writing, etc. Please explore!
- There are links to each individual component…it’s an à la cart package so you can decide you just want to use one specific video or tutorial.
- Links to the material in Credo InfoLit can be added to your class page on Canvas. Students will be able to access the material directly from Canvas, with no need for any extra log-in information. When they take a test or quiz via Canvas, their grade will sync directly to the Canvas gradebook.
- To request to be added to this sample course, or to request that specific tutorials/videos/quizzes be placed in your class, please contact Karen at LibraryHelp@erikson.edu or your Instructional Designer at EOHelp@erikson.edu
Other items to note:
- It’s also possible to link to specific components outside Canvas and have students submit quizzes to you via email. This could work well if you are working with a single or subset of students and the entire class does not need the content.
- The quizzes can be modified. Please note: the quizzes can be modified by editing and/or removing questions but when a quiz is modified, it is modified for all.
- If you would like to set up a time to sit down together to strategize about how to use these modules, I’m happy to do so, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org